For more than 20 years, we have been putting our expertise, talents and skills to work for the common good and the public interest.
We have developed proven know-how on the themes of mobility, environment, housing and major infrastructure projects. We advise public and private players in cities and regions on these issues, design communication strategies, execute consultation mechanisms and organize their implementation.
We also rely on a strong network of partners, with specialized skills, meeting the specific requirements or needs of our clients.
Sennse is a member of the AACC (Association of Communication Agencies) and respects all the professional and ethical rules of the profession.
In accordance with the EACA (European Association of Communication Agencies) code of ethics, every aspect of our services is based on five fundamental values: integrity, respect, fairness, honesty and professional excellence.
• We recognize our clients’ right to receive impartial advice and the best possible service.
• In the various companies or institutions where we operate, we accept the ethical principle of avoiding favourable circumstances or incentives that may threaten the integrity of agency / client relationships.
• We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of information provided by our clients.
• We are aware that people constitute our main capital and understand the need to provide all our employees with working conditions, training and remuneration that are consistent with their contribution to our business.
• We accept that this rule also applies to information obtained during bid and tender processes.
• We agree to enter into competition with other agencies in a fair and honourable manner and respect our competitors and their work.
• We agree to negotiate fairly with all our suppliers, particularly with respect to payment terms, intellectual property and other proprietary rights.
• We recognize the need to make our commercial relations as transparent as possible, and to respect the spirit of financial agreements.
Some of our awards
• GART* Best communication campaign “Network Information” 2013
• GART* Best campaign “Promotion of multimodality / intermodality” 2012
• Silver Trophy Chef d’Entreprise Magazine2010, Sustainable Development and Quality
* French Association of Transport Authorities